Monday


We have been quite a bit out of the loop lately.. But I just wanted to let you know WE ARE ALIVE!!! And life is beautiful... We have good lives and i am so happy for that..... It was a good weekend, nothing out of the ordinary, just spending time with the ones you love always makes for a good weekend! Oh, Ali and Kavin were here.. That's out of the ordinary!! :) 

Here is what we've been up to lately.....
walking up web hill

Meeting for lunch/playing with babies! 
finding dogs secret hideouts.
skimboarding.
running. (i am supposed to be "training" for the marathon)
i have been doing lots and lots of eyelashes.
tav is continually making the world a better place just by being in it... 
i love him and i love my life.

3 comments:

Kavin & Ali said...

I'm glad its just an ordinary thing to have me visit! wtf!! hah just joshin ya but I hope youre doing good! We're gonna kick A in the marathon so keep on kickin your heels up! LOVE YOUU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Netty said...

I love you guys! and I hope you know that we support you running the marathon 150%! YOU CAN DO IT! It's all about your attitude to finish. I love you and am so excited for that! Call me if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

K amie i just added you so you should be able to see it now! It was so good to see you today! hope all is well!!