Monday

CiaoBella.

There is a new book/card coming out. It is called "On the House." It's like the Dixie Direct Book but you buy the book for $50.00 and everything in the book is a completely free offer. 

Well I am going to be in the book. For a free full set of eyelash extensions. Which regularly cost 100-200 dollars. So if you are interested in getting lash extensions and a bunch of other offers, let me know and I will set you up with one of the books. 

Scotie my lovely sister graces her face on this amazing ad that Mr. Calico did for me. 

Thank you for your time! 

Ciao Bella!

6 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

Ooh la la! I love that ad. nice work Tav. And of course scottie looks incredibly gorgeous. Stunning! Oh, and I want free eye lashes...wink, wink;)

Tav and Aims said...

surely Jess... But only because I love you ;)

Netty said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kavin & Ali said...

ah yeah... I love you so much!!

Laura and her boys! said...

Hey, will you bring one of these on Thursday? I'd like to look and maybe purchase one.

amber said...

do you have eyebrow extensions? i like mine bushy.