Monday

Fergie

FERGIE





My mom's sweet little dog got hit by a car today.. She was everyone's best friend...
My whole family is devastated.. We burried her in the yard and I got to hold her one last time.. She was such a pretty sweet little dog. I will miss seeing her everyday, and going on walks, and rubbing her belly, and playing with her puppies, and everything.. Love you ferg.

My dog, Bubba, is so sad and confused.. he goes all around my parents house looking for her.. (She was his madre.) I feel so bad for him, he just seems lonely because he usually sees her everyday she's the first thing he looks for when we come over. It is seriously like loosing a little part of your family.. We surely miss her. I hope we can find another little one to help fill the gap for everyone.. Once you have a dog it's hard to go without... No more pitter patter down the halls of your house and an excited hello when you walk in the door....

I have to tell a little story... My twin, Ali, lives up in Ogden and she was visiting her husband at work when Scotie called to tell her that Fergie died... Scotie was crying pretty hysterically so Ali thought it was Katie telling her that Scotie died. (Scotie & Katie are my little sisters) So Ali dropped to the floor in the mall and was basically screaming and crying... People were all gathering around her asking if they could help... She called me and asked frantically while crying, "What Happened?!?!?!?!?!" So for about 10 minutes Ali thought Scotie had died for real. It was real to her and was horrible... When Scotie called us I thought someone had died too so when it was fergie I was relieved.. But when I got to the house and saw her that was when it was sad... her lifeless limp body.. ahhh.. It is just horrible...

But we all learned and realized that this is really how fragile life is.. Someone in my family could have died just like that. And we need to love everyone we love in our life without hesitation without holding anything back.. Spend as much time as possible with those you love and show them your love. Love is an action, not something you just say.
I love, love. I love life. and I am thankful for all the love I have in my life.

6 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

how sad:( we are so sorry to hear about fergie. she was such a beautiful sweet dog. I am just so so so glad it wasn't scottie, or anyone else like Ali thought! That story is pretty funny, although I'm sure it was not funny at all in the moment. miss you guys!

The Calico Crew said...

Payton and I wanted to leave a comment about poor Fergie. Payton said, "I miss Fergie and I hope I'll see her again." (he just wants to write his name now) -payton
Tell your fam how sorry I am. We really liked seeing Fergie when we'd visit your parents house.

Anonymous said...

I love you.. I wish that we were together, its hard to be apart when things like this happen! I miss ferg so much she was the most loving little dog ever.. i know kaia will miss her I came home and said im so sorry kaia your mama died, too bad she has no idea.. or maybe its a goo thing?

Randi Gardner said...

oh that's terrible.. pets are such angels. and poor Ali! I cant imagine feeling that.. Whew! Good thing your family is all safe, but still very sorry about your mommas dog. I'm glad you posted. I check in from time to time and frown when there nothing new.. I miss you and Ali. You two were better friends to me than you know. :)

Jake and Jen said...

Poor Ali!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so sad! I can't imagine how Ali must have felt really thinking that it was Scotie! My dog has been around for 15 yrs now. He moves slow, has no teeth and runs into furniture... I know it's coming but it is going to break my heart the day it happens. Im sorry you lost a good pup.