Monday

life lately.


I love taking pictures, but lately I just haven't.. Maybe because I lost our camera. Good job Aims.. I know.. I'm an idiot. At least Tav makes sweet posts. :) Life is good. The weather is sunshining and I couldn't ask for anything else. Maybe just one little bikini body to swap for mine?? That isn't too much is it? But I was looking at our blog, it does look quite cool (thanks to tav) but we aren't talking about our own lives... 

Tav is excited about working for Company Wake, and I am way stoked for him too. We can actually like work out together in the mornings, it is going to be sick! And I am working on having my own eyelash studio.. And maybe going back to school.. :) Both would be great. I do lash extensions here at work and lately I have been doing a bit at my house. I bought a massage table @ Costco and viola.. an at home eyelash parlor.. haha.... 

This weekend was so great we got to enjoy conference and enjoy this weather. We are in the process of making our house look awesome so we did a bit on the bathroom this weekend and our house just keeps getting better and better... umm, I mean home. I love our little home. And I love Tav.. He is the coolest husband I have EVER had!

Ali & Kavin got married about a month ago and it was amazing! She was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen! They are living in Ogden with their little family of 3... Ali, Kavin, and Kya Lindgren. Kya is an 8ish week old yorkie. And is so adorable. I want another puppy! I love you Al and Kav! Congratualtions!!!

But for now, our own little family of 3 is more than I could ask for and I am so grateful!.. 

5 comments:

Kavin & Ali said...

I love that you are my twin.. you are the best friend anyone could ask for and I really miss you.. I savor each moment i get with you. Thanks for always being there for me! I love you all! (Amie, Tav, and bubba of course!)

Love Always and Forever,

Ali O L

Tav and Aims said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Madsen said...

Aw, Precious. Good to hear about life in southern utah. Can't wait to see you guys in zion's, in just a few days!!!

Kade and McCall said...

ahhhh i miss you!!!!! and ALLLLLLIIII!!!!

The Calico Crew said...

I love your family picture! Super cute, although I don't know that you caught Bubba's best side.