Friday

TAVISH,

I love you. 
My life is heaven
Because you are in it. 
If you were sad and I was mad, 
I hope we can stop.
Because being happy with you is too much fun to waste time being sad/mad.
I think I might be the lucky one. 
So I'm sorry for you, but not for me. 
I am lucky. 
And you don't even know it. 
keep it that way.
Because if you ran away from me
I might pee
in my pants. 
And continue to do so until I die
:)
So please,please stay forever.
THANK YOU
for all you do....
snuggling me every morning. 
showing me you care.
by playing with my hair.
kissing me sweetly.
feeding me. 
buying me goodies. 
being my dashing husband.
making me feel like a dashing wife.
Life is complete. 
But it has just begun. 
I can't wait for everything.
I LOVE YOU.
Hope it's the best birfday evers!

1 comment:

Katie Jo said...

Amie that was beautiful! I love you and your husband